1. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2.Goodyear Farm Tires are made under licence by Titan International Inc. Titan Europe, Bridge Road, Cookley, Kidderminster, DY10 3SD, United Kingdom, [email protected]. The promoter is Titan Europe.
3.Employees of the Promoter or any other company or any other company within Titan Europe and their immediate family members, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the promotion.
4.It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
To be eligible to participate in the competition
5.The Promotion will commence on 14/09/2020 at 9:00. The closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 (GMT) on the 26/10/2020 (“Closing Date”).
6.The Promotion is open to individual residents in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Europe aged 18 or over.
7. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and the individual warrants that) they are aged 18 or over.
8. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
9. The prize breakdown for each category is detailed in the table below:
*£1000 voucher must be redeemed before 01.06.2021, against a single transaction with an authorised Goodyear Farm Tires dealer chosen by the Promoter.
10. The Prize will be awarded in total to nine individuals.
11. The Prize cannot be deferred or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
12. The competition can be entered through the Goodyear Farm Tires Photography Competition website landing page.
13. Only one entry per category can be made; additional entries made by the same individual will not be accepted. Different members of the same family are eligible to apply.
14. All valid entries will be considered by the judges for a chance to win the prize(s) and appear in the Goodyear Farm Tires marketing collateral.
15. The prize winner(s) will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the Promoter’s selection (“Notification”).
16. The prize winner must contact the Promoter within 14 days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”).
If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
17. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize winner at the Promoter’s cost.
18. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via the Goodyear Farm Tires Competition Website Landing page.
19. The photographs selected by the judges will appear in the Goodyear Farm Tires marketing on and offline marketing collateral.
20. All entries will be judged on the following criteria:
– Technical ability
– Public appeal
– Suitability for inclusion in the Goodyear Farm Tires marketing collateral
21. Entrants can submit photographs in colour or black and white. Photographs must be uploaded as JPEGS or PNGs to the competition landing page and be no more than 10MB in file size. Files that exceed this should be emailed to [email protected]
22. Goodyear Farm Tires is aware that digital photography does allow for some image enhancement. Images that have had blemishes, spots or scratched removed are allowed. Entrants can also work on the colour or enhance the image for the sake of its composition. Cropped images to improve composition are also permitted.
23. Goodyear Farm Tires asks entrants to stay faithful to the spirit of the competition, and never deceive the viewer or misrepresent the aspect of nature being portrayed.
24. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission from those who feature in the paragraph, or their parents/guardians should the children be under the age of 16.
25. Goodyear Farm Tires reserves the right to exclude any images which may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
26. Goodyear Farm Tires is looking for original photographs, so entries must not have won any national or international competition prize previously.
27. Entrants will retain copyright on the photographs that they submit Goodyear Farm Tires. By entering the competition, all entrants grant Goodyear Farm Tires the right to publish and exhibit their photographs in their marketing material.
28. Photographs should be taken responsibly and always follow the Countryside Code. More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-countryside-code
29. In all matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judges shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
30. At all times throughout the competition, entrants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the competition at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to an Eligible Participant via the Goodyear Farm Tires social media pages.
32. The competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within Goodyear Farm Tires company.
33. Goodyear Farm Tires reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full cooperation to all requests by Goodyear Farm Tires or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
34. The prize winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of prize winners in any publicity.
35. Subject to receipt of a Prize Winner’s notification in writing to the Promoter consenting to the disclosure of their name and details, names of Prize Winners may be made public on the Goodyear Farm Tires Europe social media page